Rafael Ansón Oliart
President of the Ibero-American Gastronomic Academy
- PhD in Law, Graduate of the French National School of Administration (ENA), Graduate of Psychology, Graduate of Journalism.
- Lecturer of Administrative Law in the University of Madrid, lecturer of Theory and Technique of Public Relactions in the Faculty of Media Studies by the Complutense University of Madrid.
- Founder of the Spanish Communication Managers Professional Association (DIRCOM).
- Founder of the Spanish Television Sciences and Arts Academy.
- Head of the Madrid Creativity Conference.
- General Secretary of the Spanish Nutrition Foundation (FEN).
- Head of the Ferrán Adriá Professorship on Gastronomic Culture and Food Sciencies by the University Camilo José Cela in Madrid.
- Founder and former President of the Spanish Royal Gastronomic Academy.
- President of the Ibero-American Gastronomic Academy.
- President of the International Gastronomic Academy from 1991 to 1995.
- Honorary President of the International Gastronomic Academy.
- Member of the French ‘Académie des Gastronomes’ and the Swiss ‘Académie des Gourmets’.
- Founder and Member of the Academies in Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Mexico, Poland and Romania.
- Manager of gastronomic collections for publishing houses such as Espasa Calpe, Plaza & Janés, Ediciones B, Lunwerg, Nobel and Everest.
- Honorary President of the Spanish Arts and Gastronomy Foundation.